1. Solid understanding of Gas power generation system design, application and engineering to provide solutions to customer needs.
2. Engineering, design and documentation of Gas System Solution for power generation projects.
3. Extensive awareness about gas system attachment and balance of plant (remote table cooler, gas train. Water pumps, CHP, C-CHP…etc).
4. Support the sales team and network in delivering technical presentations and technical expertise.
5. Support the sales team on finding gas opportunity from the assigned area of responsibility.
6. Clear understanding of market specific regulations (norms, standards, emission regulations, import regulations) and gas market segmentation.
7. Clear understanding of the available gas products within the market and the ability to design solutions to fit the customer requirements.
8. Organization of technical seminars as well as presentation to customers, consultants, engineering companies and on industry seminars.
9. Conduct comprehensive site visits and attentive to details.
10. Implementation of simulation and sensitivity analysis for each proposed selection in order to reach to the best fit with the required performance.
11. Support the sales team with the technical marketing intelligent.
12. Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
13. Design / Configure power generation sub-systems, automation systems and components (LV / MV Switchgears, Control panels, ventilation system, gas conditioning system…..etc.) meeting the project/tender requirements.
14. Configure the system integration and specify the specifications to suppliers.
15. Verify sub-suppliers technical proposals and its compliance with the project/tender requirements..
16. Prepare technical submittals of power generation solutions and follow up technical approvals.
17. Prepare the final BOM to the suppliers prior to place the orders.
18. Able to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Minimum 4 years of working experience in gas based Power generation projects in technical/ design and business development.
Has the commissioning skills.
Possess strong communication abilities.
Excellent mathematical skills and the capacity to facilitate teamwork across departments.
Proven network within the industry specially consultants and end users.
Perfect command of written & spoken English.
Excellent in MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor.