You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
- OUR RECRUITMENT PROMISE
At Al Masaood, we strongly believe in delivering a quality candidate experience to all applicants. We foster the creative and innovative mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are driven by the core of Al Masaood culture and values– Empowered, Excellent, Optimistic, One Team, Engaged.
Our Commitment to you:
- We will ensure fair and honest decisions are made throughout the recruitment process. We are trained on recruiter bias and will do our best to ensure this does not impact our selection process and avoid discrimination based on nationality, gender, age, or other factors. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- The primary focus of our effort is to uncovering skills and ability to successfully perform a job. Additionally, we are passionate about matching personal and professional values to those of Al Masaood.
- We maintain and respect privacy of data and information of applicants.
- We promise to notify the candidate on the outcome of their application.
- We commit to providing feedback to applicants who have attended an interview and provide development feedback to improve their interview skills.
- We stand against candidates offering any form of compensation to any member of Al Masaood to improve prospects of being selected. This is considered a breach of our code of conduct.
- We will only retain resumes for later reference for other positions with the consent of applicants.
Our Expectations from you:
- Transparent and honest in the contents of your CV, including experience, academics, and other skills. We will validate these through independent reference and background checks.
- Self-preparation for the interview. This includes being punctual, following the Al Masaood dress code and preparing yourself fully for questions relating to experience, values, and competencies.
- Being able to articulate your strengths and communicate these effectively and honestly.
- Declaration on any existing relationships with Al Masaood employees including blood relations or close friendship.