The role of Al Masaood corporate insurance office is to provide efficient and adoptable insurance platform for
each business unit, analyse risk management factors and incorporate risk transfer solutions and processes
within the Group.
Insurance Administrator’s primary role is to validate and process information from Company’s business units,
for insurance coverage, requests; lodging claims with insurance company, liaise for claims settlements and
prepare statistical data and insurance reports.
The individual will be responsible for Managing Group’s Employee Benefit Program. Required
insurance experience in handling claims and underwriting particularly in Medical Insurance
- Analyse and interpret insurance documents and update information to a proprietary computer system
- Gain in-depth and thorough understanding of corporate insurances and practices
- Day to day interaction with Business Units, Insurers, Brokers, and personnel to ensure timely and
- efficient deliverables
- Perform within strict guidelines while maintaining high standards of accuracy and productivity
- Be part of a team responsible for overall service level standards
- Familiarity with state insurance laws
- Manage Group’s EB portfolio including policy renewal and day to day operations
- Analyse current benefits, evaluating the use, services, coverage, effectiveness of Group’s medical program.
- Coordinating, liaising, and networking between Insurance companies/Brokers regarding eligibility,
- payments, approvals, reconciliation, and other requirements.
- Review and follow up with the pending claims and ensure timely settlement
- Designing and distribute materials for Insurance benefit orientations for employees.
- Educating employees regarding their medical insurance benefit and providing guidance for claim submission.
- Work with the broker to develop and manage the wellness calendar for the Group.
- Ability to analyse and review Loss ratio and utilization report from Insurers and prepare quarter reports
- Coordinating with HR to ensure proper documentation and timely placement of policies.
- Check computation of payments, premiums due and claims settlement.
- Coordinating with Accounts Department for any insurance payments clarifications and allocations.
- In accordance with Divisional and personal KPI’s, perform insurance related research, analysis or risk
- assessment on specific subject/policy/module/business etc.
- Prepare analytical reports/presentation, provide, or suggest insurance solution and incorporate
improvement practices to achieve anticipated goal.
- Prepare detailed claims analysis report on quarter basis
- Prepare quarter Company’s internal loss ratio report (LR)
- Tender support and policies underwriting analysis
- Prepare reconciliation when required from Accounts/Credit control
High School Diploma or equivalent and/or