أنت غير متصل بالإنترنت. هذا إصدار للقراءة فقط للصفحة.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing SOPs and good warehouse practices
- Analyse and report on non moving and slow moving inventory and coordinate with the concerned team for disposal of obsolete and damaged stock
- Arrange the delivery of materials and supplies to projects/production department upon schedule/request
- Make emergency deliveries whenever needed.
- Updating inventory data on regular basis in ERP system and continuously monitoring the levels of stock to issue a purchase request.
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and deliveries.
- Report any unusual happening in the store to the senior management and initiate measures to avoid recurrence of the same.
- Ensure proper discipline among the personnel in the department.
- Take measures to enhance the efficiency of the store
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- 5+ years of warehouse/Store management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse/Store management procedures and systems.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers' license.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Bachelors degree in Suuply Chain or MBA
|Job Ref: J-01329
|Location: United Arab Emirates
|Driving license required: Yes
|Position type: Full Time
|Date published: 25/10/1443
|Date expired: 05/11/1443