To provide effective, accurate and comprehensive day-to-day administration service to the People Team supporting the delivery L&D activity and key projects across the business.
- To ensure all administration tasks are completed effectively and accurately.
- To ensure that data on the L&D Information System, maintained, input, stored and retrieved accurately.
- Correct and accurate maintaining of training records on the Personnel files, ensuring all relevant data is kept secure in line with our data protection guidelines.
- Maintain all training records and ensure that KPI information can be easily obtained and reported in a timely manner and is fit for purpose for both internal and external audit requirements.
- Monitor and coordinate training, liaising with managers, employees and training providers and reporting on completion rates.
- To support L&D Group Manager in the provision of comprehensive L&D service in relation to the following:
- TNA Planning and Implementation
- Training Design
- Skills Gap Analysis
- Upskilling of management
- Wellbeing Activities
- Provision of KPIs
- To provide support at meetings, training events.
- To assist with learning evaluation, monitoring of outcomes and management reporting through number of channels.
- To develop and maintain strong & effective working relationships with colleagues across the business and external training providers
- To support the L&D partner with the e-learning portfolio - design and implementation of new coursers plus maintaining the currency of existing courses.
- To undertake any such additional duties which are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post, as directed by the management.
- All staff are expected as part of their day to day job role to meet and where possible exceed customer expectations of service and seek value for money in all aspects of their work.
- The company expects all employees to work within the Group’s Policies and ensure that these are complied with throughout all activities within the scope of this role to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Duties may involve having access to information of a confidential nature that may be covered by the Data Protection, be commercially sensitive or relate to client information.
- In such circumstances confidentiality must be maintained at all times in accordance with the Group’s policies. If you are unclear at any time, you should refer the matter to your manager.
- The Health, safety and welfare of everyone working with AMG and those we work with are of vital importance.
- Colleagues must understand their responsibilities for services and each other, and that high standards of health & safety are delivered, monitored and regularly reviewed.
- To take ownership for own learning and to undertake all reasonable personal development activity designed to support you in your role.
- Experience with LMS, E-Learning, HRIS systems, and any other related programs useful for executing the above responsibilities
- Experience with Workday preferred; specifically building custom reports as well as having a strong understanding of Workday data structures
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel, power point.
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis and the ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Ability to coordinate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- BA/BS in HR management or business management
1-3 years’ experience in HR/L&D